TX2UL is the world’s smallest USB 2.0 ULPI transceiver. TX2UL is suitable for use in any application that already has a USB controller but requires a ULPI transceiver. TX2UL supports a high variable input voltage range of 3.0 V- 5.775 B, and is configurable to input frequencies of 13, 19.2, 24, 26 MHz. Along with its ultra small size (2.14 mm x 1.76 mm), TX2UL consumes only 5 uA in sleep mode, thus making it ideal for mobile and battery powered applications. TX2UL is well suited for applications such as USB modem dongle, handsets and other consumer electronic devices.
- PHY: USB 2.0 UTMI + Low Pin Interface (ULPI) transceiver
- 低電力: 5 uA in sleep mode, 30 mA in active Hi-Speed transfer
- Variable Input Voltage: 3.0 – 5.775 V VBATT input
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40oC to 85oC
- Tiny Footprint: 2.14 x 1.76 mm 20-pin 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP package