CYAT817X (98 I/Os) Automotive TrueTouch® Multi-Touch All-Points Touchscreen Controller
Cypress designed the new TrueTouch CYAT817 touchscreen controller family specifically to meet rigorous automotive quality standards, while enabling innovative driver and passenger usage models. The family offers class-leading Hover and Force Touch features while meeting stringent automotive electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements. For infotainment systems, the CTAT817X can replace mechanical on/off buttons with a capacitive touchscreen, enabling sleek, modern interior designs. The controllers perform acoustic and haptic feedback processing on-chip for faster response times compared to distributed implementations where the chip is connected to a head-unit via a Controller Area Network (CAN) or Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) backchannel.
- 車載電子部品評議会（AEC）Q100 認定
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen controller - 32-bit ARM® Cortex® CPU- Register configurable - Noise-suppression technologies for display and EMI
- System performance (configuration dependent) - Screen sizes up to 17-inch diagonal - Up to 98 sense pins, 2176 intersections; 16:10 aspect ratio (34 TX × 64 RX) - Reports up to ten fingers
- Power (configuration-dependent) - 1.71- to 1.95-V and 3.0- to 5.5-V logic and digital I/Os supply - 3.0- to 5.5-V analog supply - 30-mW average power - 30-μW typical deep-sleep power
- Communication interface - I2C slave at 100 and 400 kbps - SPI slave bit rates up to 8 Mbps
- Package - 100-pin TQFP 14 × 14 × 1.4 mm (0.5-mm pitch), 128-pin TQFP 14 x 20 x 1.4 mm (0.5-mm pitch)
- Ambient temperature range - Automotive-A: -40 °C to 85 °C - Automotive-S: -40 °C to 105 °C
ヘルプが必要ですか？Ask a question and find answers in the Cypress Developer Community Forums.