USB-Serial Software Development Kit | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
USB-Serial Software Development Kit
2016 年 6 月 02 日
Cypress delivers the complete library and driver stack for USB-Serial Bridge Controller devices, in order to easily integrate USB interface into any embedded application. The Software Development Kit (SDK) comes with configuration tool (Windows only), drivers (Windows only), libraries and application examples.
In CDC mode (CDC device class) the device will come up as Virtual COM Port (VCP) device. Native APIs can be used to access the device in CDC mode for all the OS. In Vendor mode, the device enumerates as a USB device and is accessed using the Cypress provided library (for all OS).
For Linux and OS-X, there are no installation steps necessary to use products with USB ports powered by Cypress’ USB-Serial products. Linux and OS-X does not need separate driver or library in CDC device class operation. Please use native Serial communication API's for accessing the CDC mode device. There is no special driver needed for Vendor mode device operation in Linux and OS-X. Please refer to API documentation for accessing device using Cypress provided library.
For Android, the user must have root access to use the Cypress library.
The SDK installation package and zip files of individual components are available below for download. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information on this product.
- USB-Serial SDK Installer - This is the master installer file that will install the Windows software library with examples, Windows host driver, Configuration Utility and related documentation.
- USB-Serial Windows Driver Installer – This file will install the Windows host drivers only. It is a windows driver archive executable that installs USB-CDC class driver for Virtual COM Port device (CDC-UART) and USB-Vendor Class driver for peripheral devices such as SPI, I2C, JTAG, GPIO, Vendor Mode UART and Manufacturing Interface.
- USB-Serial Configuration Utility User Guide
- USB-Serial Windows Driver Installation Guide
- USB-Serial Release Notes - Windows
- USB-Serial SDK for OS-X Zip - A zip archive containing the USB-Serial host libraries (for vendor mode device) and examples.
- USB-Serial Release Notes – OS-X
- USB-Serial SDK for Linux platforms Zip- A zip archive containing the USB-Serial host libraries (for vendor mode device) and examples.
- USB-Serial Release Notes - Linux
- USB-Serial SDK for Android Zip- A zip archive containing the USB-Serial host libraries (for vendor mode device) and examples.
- USB-Serial Release Notes - Android
- USB-Serial API Documentation (common for all OS)
- USB-Serial Virtual COM port API Guide for I2C and SPI (for Windows)