Pin and Code Wizard | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
Pin and Code Wizard
This "Pin and Code Wizard" is the tool helps to set the IO ports for Cypress 32-bit ARM® Cortex® microcontroller, and it has the following features.
- After activating the peripherals and GPIOs, which are used, the tool assigns the peripherals to the corresponding pins automatically.
- Customize easily the result of Pin assignment by graphical user interface.
- Setting easily the port relocation.
- The tool outputs the source code according to the Setting of IO port for peripheral library function calls.
- Generating projects several IDEs.
The Pin and Code Wizard has the following advantages:
- Decrease of the development costs.
- Usage of the peripherals at their maximum.
|ソフトウェア||JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 32bit Version 7 or later|
|メモリ||About 1GB or more (Recommended 2GB or more)|
|Harddisk||About 1GB free capacity is required for installation|
注: Above conditions do not guarantee all operation.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.