CySmart – Mobile App | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CySmart – Mobile App
Cypress has now released the source code for CySmart Android™ and iOS® apps. Download and modify the source code available on this page to build your own apps that work with Cypress' Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
CySmart™ is a Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) or Bluetooth Smart utility developed by Cypress Semiconductor Corporation. CySmart can be used with any BLE products including BLE development kits from Cypress like the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A PSoC® 4 BLE Pioneer Kit, the CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, and WICED BT Kits.
Click here to see a complete list of development kits from Cypress that can be used with CySmart.
This utility can also be used with any BLE products using standard Bluetooth SIG-adopted or custom BLE profiles and services. Additionally, it includes support for Cypress' custom BLE profiles that are available as examples running on Cypress' BLE development kits.
CySmart can be used with the BLE code example projects provided in ModusToolbox™ Software Environment, PSoC ® Creator™ 4.3 Integrated Design Environment (IDE). Click here to download ModusToolbox™ Software. Click here to download PSoC Creator IDE.
Customized screens for the following Bluetooth SIG-adopted BLE profiles and services:
- Battery Service
- Blood Pressure Profile and Service
- Cycling Speed and Cadence Profile and Service
- Device Information Service
- Find Me Profile and Immediate Alert Service
- Glucose Profile and Service
- Heart Rate Profile and Service
- Health Thermometer Profile and Service
- Proximity Profile, Link Loss Service and Tx Power Service
- Running Speed and Cadence Profile and Service
Customized screens for the following Cypress-defined, BLE profiles and services:
- CapSense® Profile and Service - Enables BLE-based communication for CapSense Widgets like proximity sensors, buttons and sliders
- Bootloader Profile and Service - Enables over-the-air (OTA) device firmware upgrade (DFU) for Cypress's BLE devices
- RGB LED Profile and Service - Enables LED color and intensity control using Cypress' BLE devices
Data logger and GATT database (DB) viewer for debugging any Bluetooth SIG-adopted or custom profile/service.
The source code for the CySmart Android and iOS apps can be downloaded from this page.
Details of the development environment used to develop the CySmart apps is provided below.
|CySmart Android App||CySmart iOS App|
IDE: Android Studio Version 3.6.3
Gradle Version: 5.6.4
Android Plugin Version: 3.6.3
Minimum SDK Version: 23 (Android 6.0, Marshmallow)
Language: Objective - C
IDE: Xcode Version 11.5
Operation System: macOS Catalina, Version 10.15.4
iOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.