More on User Modules | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
More on User Modules
PSoC Designer offers a wide array of configurable, pre-characterized, analog and digital building blocks to implement a range of functions and peripherals that are typically separate parts which cannot be configured (or reconfigured) on the fly. The configurability of the User Modules accommodates application-specific tailoring and last minute changes. Examples of User Modules provided with PSoC Designer include.
- ADCs and DACs
- Amplifiers, Comparators, and Analog Multiplexers
- Counters and Timers
- Star Network Protocol (SNP) stack that implements hub or node functionality to support a wireless star network
- Temperature measurement
- Digital communications blocks like I2C, UART, SPI.
- Special function blocks like LED/LCD Drivers.
- Capacitive touch solutions (touch screens, buttons, sliders, proximity sensing, etc.)
- Auto-Tuning Capacitive Sensing User Module. Requires no manual tuning whatsoever. Automatic, in-system determination of all CapSense parameters.
See datasheets for the User Modules in the software or here