PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W) | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W)
The PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU and the Murata Type 1DX Module (CYW4343W Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Combo Chip).
Featuring the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit features the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU (CYB0644ABZI-S2D44):
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 (non-secure processing environment)
- 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ (pre-configured with a root-of-trust and secure processing environment)
- 2MB of Flash, 1MB of SRAM
- Secure Digital Host Controller (SDHC) supporting SD/SDIO/eMMC interfaces
- Programmable analog blocks and programmable digital blocks
- Serial memory interface
- Industry-leading capacitive-sensing with CapSense®
- PDM-PCM digital microphone interface
Murata Type 1DX Module (CYW4343W Wi-Fi + BT Combo Chip)
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit features the Murata Type 1DX module, that provides IEEE 802.11b/g/n-compliant Wi-Fi with integrated Bluetooth 5.1, best-in-class power consumption, and enables small form factors for IoT devices.
Excelon™ Ultra Ferroelectric RAM (F-RAM)
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit includes a Cypress Excelon Ultra 4Mbit, 108-MHz (limited to 80-MHz on this kit) Quad SPI nonvolatile F-RAM in an 8-pin SOIC package, that facilitates instant, local and energy-efficient data-logging at write speeds that are as fast as parallel battery-backed solutions and provides virtually unlimited read/write cycle endurance.
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Board comes with capacitive sensing interfaces including 2 buttons and a 5-segment slider. Using the 4th generation CapSense provided in the PSoC 64 Line, self- and mutual-capacitive-sensing systems can be evaluated with this kit.
ModusToolbox® Software Suite
ModusToolbox provides support for design and development of the PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit. To download ModusToolbox, please visit the ModusToolbox page. For code examples, please visit Cypress' GitHub Repository.
Mbed OS Support
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit is supported by Mbed OS. For additional information, please visit our team page on os.mbed.com/teams/Cypress.
- PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Four jumper wires (four inches each)
- Two jumper wires (five inches each)
- クイック スタート ガイド