CYW920721B2EVK-02 Evaluation Kit | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYW920721B2EVK-02 Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW920721B2EVK-02 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Bluetooth applications using the CYW20721, an ultra-low-power dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 wireless MCU device for Audio.
CYW20721 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting BR/EDR/BLE. Manufactured using advanced CMOS low-power process, the CYW20721 employs high integration to reduce external components, thereby minimizing the device's footprint and cost. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time-to-market.
The CYW20721 device and this evaluation kit are supported in ModusToolbox 2.0 and the BT SDK 2.0 (or later). To learn more about ModusToolbox and download the latest version of the BT SDK, please visit the ModusToolbox BT SDK community page.
- CYW20721 dual mode (BLE/BR/EDR) Bluetooth 5.0-compliant wireless MCU for Audio packaged into a SiP module with external Low noise amplifier and Power amplifier
- Audio Arduino shield with on-board microphones, audio codec chip, headphone and speaker output
- On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
- User switches and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW920721B2EVB-02 Evaluation board
- CYW9BT Audio 2 Arduino shield (pre-assembled on top of the CYW920721B2EVB-02)
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- クイック スタート ガイド