CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT™ Module Mesh Evaluation Kit | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT™ Module Mesh Evaluation Kit
CYBT-213043-MESH kit contents
- 4x Mesh evaluation boards - Inclusion of four board allows to evaluate a real mesh network with just one kit
- 4x USB-A to micro-B cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide
The EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation kit (CYBT-213043-MESH) enables the evaluation of SIG mesh functionality using the EZ-BT Bluetooth 5.0-qualified module CYBT-213043-02. The CYBT-213043-02, EZ-BT module is an integrated, fully-certified, 12.0 mm x 16.61 mm x 1.70 mm, programmable dual-mode Bluetooth (BLE/BR/EDR) module with BLE mesh support designed to reduce time-to-market.
The CYBT-213043-02 module utilizes the Cypress CYW20819 silicon device. CYW20819 is an ultra-low-power (ULP) and highly integrated dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 qualified device. The CYW20819’s low-power and integration capability addresses the requirements of both battery- and wall-powered applications that require BLE mesh, such as sensor nodes, locks, lighting, blind controllers, asset tracking, and many more Smart Home applications.
CYBT-213043-MESH kit is supported in ModusToolbox IDE v1.1 with BT SDK 1.2 or later. ModusToolbox includes a number of demo code examples that allow you to implement real-life mesh application such as a dimmable light (bulb), dimmer and a thermometer and likes just in few minutes. Cypress also provided a number of other code examples and snip codes for mesh functionality that are available on GitHub. These code examples can be searched and imported within ModusToolbox IDE.
Mesh board overview
Each mesh board included in the CYBT-213043-MESH kit features following:
- CYBT-213043-02 certified module based on CYW20819
- Sensors - Thermistor, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) and PIR motion sensor
- RGB LED
- User switch
- Power measurement jumper
- Coin-cell battery holder (battery is not included in the kit)
- Option to select between USB power and coin-cell as power source
- On-board programmer and USB-UART bridge
Figure 1 shows the top view of the mesh evaluation board and Figure 2 shows the bottom view of the mesh evaluation board.
Figure 1: CYBT-213043-MESH top view
Figure 2: CYBT-213043-MESH bottom view
Getting started with the CYBT-213043-MESH kit
- Register on the Cypress Developer Community (CDC) at community.cypress.com
- Download and install ModusToolbox™ Software IDE from www.cypress.com/modustoolbox.
- Download the Getting Started with BLE Mesh Application Note available at www.cypress.com/ble-mesh.
- Refer to the Getting Started with BLE Mesh Application Note for code examples and step-by-step instructions on how to start your project and program your boards using the ModusToolbox IDE.
- Use the BLE Mesh helper applications (Android, iOS, Windows) to evaluate and test your mesh application. Refer to the Getting Started Application Note for more details on these applications.
- For more resources on BLE mesh and product details, please visit www.cypress.com/ble-mesh.