PSOC 6 MCU: CY8C62X5 DATASHEET | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
PSOC 6 MCU: CY8C62X5 DATASHEET
PSoC® 6 MCU is a high-performance, ultra-low-power and secure MCU platform, purpose-built for IoT applications. The CY8C62x5 product family, based on the PSoC 6 MCU platform, is a combination of a dual core microcontroller with low-power flash technology, digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital and standard communication and timing peripherals.
32-bit Dual-Core Subsystem
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU with single-cycle multiply (Floating Point and Memory Protection Unit)
- 100-MHz Cortex-M0+ CPU with single-cycle multiply and MPU
- User-selectable core logic operation at either 1.1 V or 0.9 V
- 8-KB Instruction Caches for both the CPU cores
- Active CPU power slope with 1.1-V core operation
- Cortex-M4: 40 µA/MHz
- Cortex-M0+: 20 µA/MHz
- Active CPU power slope with 0.9-V core operation
- Cortex-M4: 22 µA/MHz
- Cortex-M0+: 15 µA/MHz
- Three DMA controllers
Click here to download the spreadsheet with the consolidated list of pinouts and pin alternate functions.