PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100S Plus Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC) | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100S Plus Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC)
PSoC® 4 is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture for a family of programmable embedded system controllers with an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPU. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing.
PSoC 4100S Plus is a member of the PSoC 4 platform architecture. It is a combination of a microcontroller with standard communication and timing peripherals, a capacitive touch-sensing system (CapSense®) with best-in-class performance, programmable general-purpose continuous-time and switched-capacitor analog blocks, and programmable connectivity. PSoC 4100S Plus will be upward compatible with members of the PSoC 4 platform for new applications and design needs.
PSoC 4100S Plus Features
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M0+ CPU
- DMA channels
- True Random Number Generator
- Programmable Analog
- Pre-Verified, Production Ready Analog Components including Amplifiers, ADCs, Comparators, and MUXs
- Programmable Digital (Smart I/O™)
- Low-Power 1.71-V to 5.5-V Operation
- Capacitive Sensing including Gestures, Proximity, and Liquid Tolerance
- LCD Drive Capability including Character and Segment LCD support
- Serial Communication
- Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation
- CAN Controller
- Up to 54 Programmable GPIO Pins
- Industry-Standard Tool Compatibility
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.