FM25V20A: 2-Mbit (256 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM with Extended Temperature | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
FM25V20A: 2-Mbit (256 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM with Extended Temperature
2-Mbit (256 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM with Extended Temperature
- 2-Mbit ferroelectric random access memory (F-RAM) logically organized as 256 K × 8
- Very fast serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Sophisticated write protection scheme
- Device ID
- Low-voltage operation: VDD = 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Extended temperature: –40℃～+105℃
- 8-pin thin dual flat no leads (TDFN) package
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
The FM25V20A is a 2-Mbit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. A ferroelectric random access memory or F-RAM is nonvolatile and performs reads and writes similar to a RAM. It provides reliable data retention for 121 years while eliminating the complexities, overhead, and system level reliability problems caused by serial flash, EEPROM, and other nonvolatile memories.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.