CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT™ WICED MODULE | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT™ WICED MODULE
The CYBT-413034-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth® BR/EDR and Low Energy wireless module solution. The CYBT-413034-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device.
The CYBT-413034-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). The CYBT-413034-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a small 12.0 × 16.3 × 1.70 mm module form-factor.
The CYBT-413034-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, is qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.00 mm × 16.30 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, and LE 2 Mbps features.
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE standards
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Extended Industrial temperature range: –30℃～+85℃
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Maximum TX output power: +4.0 dbm
- RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.0 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 5.6 mA (MCU + radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (MCU + radio only)
- Cypress CYW20719 silicon low power mode support
- PDS: 6.1 µA with 512 KB SRAM retention
- SDS: 1.6µA
- HIDOFF (External Interrupt): 400nA
- 1x ADC with (10-bit ENoB for DC measurement and 12-bit ENoB for Audio measurement) with 11 channels.
- 1x HCI UART for programming and HCI
- 1x peripheral UART (PUART)
- 2x SPI (master or slave mode) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, and MIPI DBI-C)
- 1x I2C master/slave and 1x I2C master only
- I2S/PCM audio interfaces
- Up to six 16-bit PWMs
- Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- Bluetooth LE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, or Broadcaster roles
- Hardware Security Engine
CYBT-413034-EVAL EZ-BT™ WICED® Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BT WICED Module
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.