CYBT-353027-02: EZ-BT™ WICED® MODULE | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYBT-353027-02: EZ-BT™ WICED® MODULE
The CYBT-353027-02 is a fully integrated Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless module. The CYBT-353027-02 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, flash memory, and the Cypress CYW2070x silicon device.
The CYBT-353027-02 supports peripheral functions (ADC, timers), UART, I2C, and SPI communication, and a Bluetooth audio interface. The CYBT-353027-02 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 9.0 × 9.0 × 1.75 mm SMT package.
The CYBT-353027-02 includes 512 KB of onboard serial flash memory and is designed for standalone operation. The CYBT-353027-02 uses an integrated power amplifier to achieve Class I or Class II output power capability.
The CYBT-353027-02 is fully qualified by Bluetooth SIG and is targeted at space constrained applications.
- Module size: 9.00 mm × 9.00 mm × 1.75 mm
- Castelated solder pad connections for ease-of-use
- 512-KB on-module serial flash memory
- Up to eight GPIOs
- Cortex®-M3 32-bit processor
- Maximum TX output power:
- +12 dbm for Bluetooth Classic
- +9 dBm for Bluetooth Low Energy
- RX Receive Sensitivity:
- -93.5 dBm for Bluetooth Classic
- –96.5 dBm for Bluetooth Low Energy
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA223952 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 5.0 qualified Dual-mode Module
CYBT-353027-EVAL EZ-BT™ WICED Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BT WICED Module
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.