CYBT-343026-01 EZ-BT™ WICED® Module | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYBT-343026-01 EZ-BT™ WICED® Module
The CYBT-343026-01 is a fully integrated Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless module. The CYBT-343026-01 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, flash memory, and the Cypress CYW20706 silicon device. Refer to the CYW20706 datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the silicon device used in this module.
The CYBT-343026-01 supports peripheral functions (ADC and PWM), UART, I2C, and SPI communication, and a Bluetooth audio interface. The CYBT-343026-01 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 in a 12.0 × 15.5 × 1.95 mm package.
The CYBT-343026-01 includes 512KB of onboard serial flash memory and is designed for stand-alone operation. The CYBT-343026-01 utilizes an integrated power amplifier to achieve Class I or Class II output power capability.
The CYBT-343026-01 is fully qualified by Bluetooth SIG and is targeted at applications requiring cost optimized Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- Module size: 12.00 mm × 15.50 mm × 1.95 mm
- Castellated solder pad connections for ease-of-use
- 512-KB on-module serial flash memory
- Up to 11 GPIOs
- Cortex-M3 32-bit processor
- Maximum TX output power:
- +12 dBm for Bluetooth Classic
- +9 dBm for Bluetooth Low Energy
- RX Receive Sensitivity:
- Bluetooth Classic
- –93.5 dBm at 1 Mbps, GFSK
- –95.5 dBm at 2 Mbps, /4-DQPSK
- –89.5 dBm at 3 Mbps, 8-DPSK
- –96.5 dBm for Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth Classic
Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE regulations. Refer to KBA220396 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 5.0 qualified dual-mode module:
- CYBT-343026-EVAL EZ-BT™ Module Arduino Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BT WICED Module
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) at 8 dBm
- Peak TX current: 52.5 mA
- Peak RX current consumption: 26.4 mA
- Bluetooth Low Energy at 0 dBm
- 1-second interval Bluetooth LE ADV average current consumption: 315µA
- Low power mode support
- Deep Sleep: 2.69µA
- Σ-Δ ADC for audio (12 bits) and DC measurement (10 bits)
- Serial Communications interface compatible with I2C slaves
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) support for both master and slave modes
- HCI interface through UART
- PCM/I2S Audio interface
- Two-wire Global Coexistence Interface (GCI)
- Integrated peripherals such as PWM, ADC
- Programmable output power control
- Supports extended synchronous connections (eSCO), for enhanced voice quality by allowing for retransmission of dropped packets
- Bluetooth wideband speech support
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.