CYBLE-214015-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CYBLE-214015-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module
The Cypress CYBLE-214015-01 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 wireless communication. The CYBLE-214015-01 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 4 BLE.
The EZ-BLE PSoC® module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-214015-01 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), opamps with comparator mode, and standard communication and timing peripherals.
The CYBLE-214015-01 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 and provides up to 25 GPIOs in a small 11 × 11 × 1.80 mm package. The CYBLE-214015-01 is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-014008-00 and CYBLE-214009-00 EZ-BLE Modules.
The CYBLE-214015-01 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications seeking a highly integrated BLE wireless solution.
- Module size: 11.0 mm × 11.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- 工業用温度範囲に対応: –40℃～+85℃
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- 256-KB flash memory
- 32-KB SRAM memory
- Programmable analog
- 4 x Opamps
- 1 x 12-bit, 1-Msps SAR ADC
- 1 x Low-Power Comparators
- 1 x Cypress CapSense™ touch controller with SmartSense™ Auto-Tuning
- Programmable digital
- 4 x universal digital blocks
- 4 x 16-bit configurable Timer/Counter/PWM blocks
- 2 x configurable serial communication blocks
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for Programming
- Up to 25 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and IC regulations. Refer to KBA97094 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 4.2 qualified
- CYBLE-214015-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module