CY8C9520A, CY8C9540A, CY8C9560A: 20-, 40-, and 60-Bit I/O Expander with EEPROM | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CY8C9520A, CY8C9540A, CY8C9560A: 20-, 40-, and 60-Bit I/O Expander with EEPROM
20-, 40-, and 60-Bit I/O Expander with EEPROM
- I2C interface logic electrically compatible with SMBus
- Up to 20 (CY8C9520A), 40 (CY8C9540A), or 60 (CY8C9560A) I/O data pins independently configurable as inputs, outputs, Bi-directional input/outputs, or PWM outputs
- 4/8/16 PWM sources with 8-bit resolution
- Extendable soft addressing algorithm allowing flexible I2C address configuration
- Internal 3-/11-/27-Kbyte EEPROM
- User default storage, I/O port settings in internal EEPROM
- Optional EEPROM write disable (WD) input
- Interrupt output indicates input pin level changes and pulse width modulator (PWM) state changes
- Internal power on reset (POR)
- Internal configurable watchdog timer
The CY8C95xxA operates as two I2C slave devices. The first device is a multi port I/O expander (single I2C address to access all ports through registers). The second device is a serial EEPROM. Dedicated configuration registers can be used to disable the EEPROM. The EEPROM uses 2-byte addressing to support the 28 Kbyte EEPROM address space. The selected device is defined by the most significant bits of the I2C address or by specific register addressing.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.