CY7C1523KV18: 72-Mbit DDR II SIO SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CY7C1523KV18: 72-Mbit DDR II SIO SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture
72-Mbit DDR II SIO SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture
- 72-Mbit density (4 M × 18)
- 250 MHz clock for high bandwidth
- Two-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Double data rate (DDR) interfaces (data transferred at 500 MHz) at 250 MHz
- Two input clocks (K and K) for precise DDR timing
- SRAM uses rising edges only
- Two input clocks for output data (C and C) to minimize clock skew and flight time mismatches
- Echo clocks (CQ and CQ) simplify data capture in high speed systems
- Synchronous internally self timed writes
The CY7C1523KV18 is a1.8 V Synchronous Pipelined SRAMs, equipped with DDR II SIO (Double Data Rate Separate I/O) architecture. The DDR II SIO consists of two separate ports: the read port and the write port to access the memory array. The read port has data outputs to support read operations and the write port has data inputs to support write operations. The DDR II SIO has separate data inputs and data outputs to completely eliminate the need to “turnaround” the data bus required with common I/O devices.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.