CY7C1061G/CY7C1061GE, 16-MBIT (1M WORDS X 16-BIT) STATIC RAM WITH ERROR-CORRECTING CODE (ECC) | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CY7C1061G/CY7C1061GE, 16-MBIT (1M WORDS X 16-BIT) STATIC RAM WITH ERROR-CORRECTING CODE (ECC)
16-Mbit (1 M words × 16 bit) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC)
- High speed
- tAA = 10 ns/15 ns
- Embedded error-correcting code (ECC) for single-bit error correction
- Low active and standby currents
- ICC = 90-mA typical at 100 MHz
- ISB2 = 20-mA typical
- Operating voltage range: 1.65 V to 2.2 V, 2.2 V to 3.6 V, and 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- 1.0-V data retention
- Transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatible inputs and outputs
- Error indication (ERR) pin to indicate 1-bit error detection and correction
- Available in Pb-free 48-pin TSOP I, 54-pin TSOP II, and 48-ball VFBGA packages
CY7C1061G and CY7C1061GE are high-performance CMOS fast static RAM devices with embedded ECC. Both devices are offered in single and dual chip enable options and in multiple pin configurations. The CY7C1061GE device includes an ERR pin that signals a single-bit error-detection and correction event during a read cycle.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.