CY25568: Spread Spectrum Clock Generator | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CY25568: Spread Spectrum Clock Generator
Spread Spectrum Clock Generator
- 4 to 32 MHz Input Frequency Range
- 4 to 128 MHz Output Frequency Range
- accepts clock, crystal and resonator Inputs
- 1x, 2x and 4x Frequency Multiplication
- Non-modulated Reference Frequency Output
- Center and Down Spread Modulation
- Low Power Dissipation
- 3.3V = 52 mW-typ at 6 MHz
- 3.3V = 60 mW-typ at 12 MHz
- 詳しくは、PDF をご覧ください。
The Cypress CY25568 is a spread spectrum clock generator (SSCG) IC used for the purpose of reducing electro magnetic interference (EMI) found in today's high-speed digital electronic systems.
The CY25568 uses a Cypress proprietary phase-locked loop (PLL) and spread spectrum clock (SSC) technology to synthesize and modulate the frequency of the digital clock. By frequency modulating the clock, the measured EMI at the fundamental and harmonic frequencies is greatly reduced.