CY23EP05: 2.5 V or 3.3 V,10-220 MHz, Low Jitter, 5 Output Zero Delay Buffer | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
CY23EP05: 2.5 V or 3.3 V,10-220 MHz, Low Jitter, 5 Output Zero Delay Buffer
2.5 V or 3.3 V,10–220 MHz, Low Jitter, 5 Output Zero Delay Buffer
- 10 MHz to 220 MHz maximum operating range
- Zero input-output propagation delay, adjustable by loading on CLKOUT pin
- Multiple low-skew outputs
- 30 ps typical output-output skew
- One input drives five outputs
- 22 ps typical cycle-to-cycle jitter
- 13 ps typical period jitter
- Standard and high-drive strength options
- Available in space-saving 150-mil SOIC package
- 3.3V or 2.5V operation
- Industrial temperature available
The CY23EP05 is a 2.5 V or 3.3 V zero delay buffer designed to distribute low-jitter high-speed clocks and is available in a 8-pin SOIC package. It accepts one reference input, and drives out five low-skew clocks. The –1H version operates up to 220 (200) MHz frequencies at 3.3 V (2.5 V), and has a higher drive strength than the –1 devices. All parts have on-chip PLLs which lock to an input clock on the REF pin. The PLL feedback is on-chip and is obtained from the CLKOUT pad.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.