AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense® | サイプレス セミコンダクタ
AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense®
Capacitive touch sensing has changed the face of industrial design in products such as cellphones, PCs, consumer electronics, automotive, and white goods. サイプレスCapSenseソリューションによって、エレガントで、信頼性が高く、使用が簡単な静電容量タッチセンシング機能がお客様のデザイン実装されます。Our capacitive touch sensing solutions have replaced more than four billion mechanical buttons.
In addition, you can use this guide to:
- Become familiar with the technology underlying CapSense solutions
- Understand important design considerations, such as layout, schematic, and EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Become familiar with the CapSense product portfolio
- Select the right device for your application
- Migrate between CapSense devices
- Become familiar with the many resources available to support your entire design cycle
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.