Low Power Management Solutions with PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 devices are easy to design and implement because both families were designed for power optimization.PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 devices have flexible power modes to optimize power and performance.
- Best-in-class low power specifications plus industry leading CPU speed
- World’s widest voltage range, the only device that offers full analog capability below 1.8V
- Minimizes power by offloading CPU processing using on-chip programmable logic
- Integrated peripherals reduce total system level power
- PSoC Creator software provides easy to use APIs for quick power management
- Wide operating voltage range:0.5V to 5.5V
- 0.8 mA at 3 MHz, 1.2 mA at 6 MHz, 6.6 mA at 48 MHz
- 1 µA sleep mode with real-time clock and low voltage detect (LVD) interrupt
- 200 nA hibernate mode with SRAM retention
||Clock Sources Available
PICU, I2C, RTC,
|XRES, LVD, WDR
Full Analog Performance Across the Entire Voltage Range
PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 are the only devices on the market to offer full analog performance down to 0.5V allowing you to not only operate off of a single cell battery, but also a solar cell.