BCM943362WCD4_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
BCM943362WCD4_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit
The Cypress BCM943362WCD4_EVB kit includes a BCM943362WCD4 SIP module mounted onto a full-featured, USB-based evaluation and development board that is fully compatible with the WICED™ Wi-Fi Software Development Kit (SDK).The onboard SIP module leverages the BCM43362 802.11n 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi controller with integrated antennas and diversity to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless link. This BCM943362WCD4_EVB also includes a STM32F205 32-bit Arm microcontroller.
- The BCM943362WCD4_EVB is a self-contained evaluation and debug kit that can be powered from a wired USB (+5V) connection or a 5V DC jack (not provided with the kit)
- The USB interface enumerates as both a USB-JTAG (Program and Debug) and USB-UART (Serial Command Interface)
- Support for ThreadX and FreeRTOS Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and NetX/NetXDuo IPv4/IPv6 and LwIP IPv4 TCP/IP network stack implementations via WICED SDK
- Open On Chip Debugger (Open OCD)
- Optional external flash for memory expansion
Download the WICED™ WiFi Software Development Kit (SDK) to work with the BCM943362WCD4_EVB.
1 X BCM943362WCD4_EVB evaluation board, 1 X USB Cable
For additional technical documentation and help articles, consult the CYW43362 Product Guide on the Cypress IoT Developer Community.